Fidelity National Financial, Inc., is organized into two groups, FNF Core (NYSE:FNF) and FNFV. FNF Core is a leading provider of title insurance, technology and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries. FNF is the nation's largest title insurance company through its title insurance underwriters - Fidelity National Title, Chicago Title, Commonwealth Land Title, Alamo Title and National Title of New York - that collectively issue more title insurance policies than any other title company in the United States.
FNF also provides industry-leading mortgage technology solutions and transaction services, including MSP® the leading residential mortgage servicing technology platform in the U.S., through its majority-owned subsidiaries, Black Knight Financial Services, LLC and ServiceLink Holdings, LLC. In addition, through FNFV we own majority and minority equity investment stakes in a number of entities, including American Blue Ribbon Holdings, LLC and Ceridian HCM, Inc.
FNF is consistently recognized as an industry leader by highly-respected organizations. Accolades bestowed on the company over the past decade include:
- Named to the Fortune 500 on an annual basis
- Highest Ranked FORTUNE® 500 in the Title Insurance Industry
- Selected by Fortune as one of America’s Most Admired Companies
- Identified by Forbes as a Global 2000 Company
- Chosen by Forbes as one of The World’s Best Companies
- Selected by Forbes as one of the Best Managed Companies in America
- Named by Forbes to the Platinum 400: America's Best Big Companies